As part of staff appreciation week, I got to go on a 'back stage' tour of Ohio Stadium. I've been to the stadium quite a few times, but this was the first time I'd been in the press box or anything like that, so it was pretty cool. We also got to go in the bandroom, which was very cool, and the room where the recruits hang out before and after the game. Awesome!
 |
| There is a boy from my high school in OSUMB this year and he's in this picture. In the back though, you can hardly see him. |
 |
| I got to walk down the tunnel just like the team does! Awww......:) |
 |
| Can't wait to get that hair cut next week! |
 |
| New B1G logo on the field. |
 |
| My little ag campus. :) |
 |
| From the press seats. |
 |
| The wood imprints are from the molds used in the 1920's to build the stadium. |
 |
| Just chillin' in Gordon Gee's seat at the football games. |
What a cool perk! I would love to see some of that stuff. Especially the press boxes.
ReplyDelete