1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be?
I've always said I wanted to be a high school English teacher and be an advisor for student clubs and homecoming and prom. And a track coach and all that fun stuff. And part of me still does.
But, right now I have an awesome job of working with and recruiting students. I'm advising student organizations, helping students get internships and planning events. It's pretty much what I wanted to at the high school level, just at the collegiate level instead.
When I'm older and have a family I may want those summers off that are currently super busy in this job, so I will probably always hold on to that dream.
2. How often do you clean out your car?
2. How often do you clean out your car?
I try to do it once a month. Always before something big or when I know people are going to be riding with me. I try not to let it get too piled up and I'm usually pretty good about throwing my trash away when I get out, but I tend to collect clothes, shoes, things of that nature in the back seat.
3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?
3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?
I wish there was, it would probably make me step up my game a little bit. And who doesn't love a room full of people that are all dressed well. It just makes me feel like I'm surrounded by people that have their acts together.
4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?
4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?
Sweets. Cookies, ice cream, junk.
5. If you had twins, what would you name them?
5. If you had twins, what would you name them?
Austin and Boston. :) Just kidding. That's what my BFF was going to name her future twin sons when we were 12 years old! :)
I would probably do some family names. Nothing that rhymed, but something that sounds good together.
No comments:
Post a Comment