Lots of little things going on that aren't big enough for a solo post, but can be combined into some bullet points to make post with a little more substance.
Here we goes:
- My cousin Alex is getting married in a few months, so she had a bridal shower a few weeks ago. I got to see all of my girl cousins that I grew up with and used to see every Sunday at my Grandma Primer's house. We don't see each other often enough. I'm really looking forward to her wedding! It will be so much fun!
 |
| Almost all of the great-granddaughters. |
- I went ahead and stayed in Piketon that night because our family reunion was the next day. So Saturday night I went to dinner at Ritchie's with my Pop and his co-workers were there and bought me drinks. How nice of them! :)
 |
| Ameretto Sours! Yum. |
- I went with Tyler to watch the Waverly Alumni Soccer game. I sat with Erin (and Baby Snod) while Tyler sat with the alumni team. Next thing I know he's in the game and playing. He didn't even go to Waverly!
- Last Sunday was the Thompson Reunion. We had a Homemade Ice Cream contest. We had five entries, which is pretty good, IMO.
 |
| Belair Family testing out the ice cream. |
 |
| Yum!!! 6 flavors. |
 |
| My family. :) |
 |
| Love my bro! |
- Bowie had a vet appointment on Saturday morning as well. She's healthy and has her shots now. She also still doesn't have feline aids or leukemia. (Long story about why we had to get these tests done multiple times). We got back in a few weeks. Then this fall she'll get spayed. :(
- I stopped at the flea market in Piketon in search for a small cabinet to use as a litter box holder and found this kitten for sale. She almost came home with me. Almost. She was so pretty.
 |
| Bowie almost got a sister. This little thing was so cute! |
- School started this week, so it was craziness all week. Thursday evening I met some former co-workers at Grandview Cafe for a few drinks. I love getting together with them. I'm so happy to have made such good friends while at that job.
 |
| Why do I always take pictures of my drinks? |
- By the time Friday rolled around, I was ready to relax. I had made plans to go out with Alicia and her friends at this place in Powell. Honestly, I could have gone to bed because I was exhausted, but I'd been looking forward to going out for weeks and I was not going to be a bum and stay home and go to bed. So I went and I had a blast. Alicia and her friends are all so fun.
 |
| Dance off between random guy that danced alone all night and to every song (knew the boy band dances too) and some older lady that thought she was hot stuff to Michael Jackson's "Billy Jean." |
 |
| Me, Alicia and the singer from the band. |
- Saturday was my Junior League orientation meeting. I felt like a college freshman on the first day of school. So awkward. Then all the people at my table that were first year members like me didn't show up. Great!
- Bowie's doing great. She's getting big and is so funny. I wish she was still little, but slept all night like she does now. I'll have a post of pictures just of her soon. Ha. I'm that crazy cat mom.
- Saturday night I went shopping with Brittany and Jenny. Love those girls. We all met through blogging and I'm so glad because I really like hanging out with them. We had dinner at BJ's, where Britt had a bug on her sandwich!!!! And she didn't even get it for free!!!! But we sat and talked and didn't even leave the restaurant until after 11. Two late nights in a row for this girl. I'm usually in bed so early!
- Sunday I spent the day at Indian Lake. A few coworkers live there and invited us all out for a day onthe lake and dinner. It was fun to go out, because I'd never been on a boat before. I even got to go tubing. It was a blast. I wish I could spend every weekend like that! That would be heaven.
 |
| Soooo peaceful. |
 |
| This is the life! |
 |
| "On a pontoon. Making waves and catchin' rays upon the roof." |
No comments:
Post a Comment