1. Thunder storms- love them or hate them?
Love them! I love listening to the thunder and the cracks of lightening. I'm not super crazy about them when the wind gets going. I used to love to sit in the lobby of my old office and watch them come in from the west. Sometimes I would even be higher than the clouds.
2. Do your kids get back to school clothes?
I don't have any kids, but I always got back to school clothes when I was little. And I may have gone shopping for back to school clothes as an adult the other day too! I love being back at a school where there is this back to school time period. It kind of feels like a fresh start to life and I love it!
I don't have any kids, but I always got back to school clothes when I was little. And I may have gone shopping for back to school clothes as an adult the other day too! I love being back at a school where there is this back to school time period. It kind of feels like a fresh start to life and I love it!
3. Do you golf? Do you watch it?
I took lessons when I was little. I think my mom wanted a free morning once a week. ha. I play putt putt occassionally. And have gone to the Memorial Golf Tournament a few times, but have never actually played.
I took lessons when I was little. I think my mom wanted a free morning once a week. ha. I play putt putt occassionally. And have gone to the Memorial Golf Tournament a few times, but have never actually played.
4. Showers or baths?
Showers. I can't remember the last time I took a bubble bath. Hmmm.....I should do that soon!
Showers. I can't remember the last time I took a bubble bath. Hmmm.....I should do that soon!
5. What's the strangest meal you ever ate?
I don't think I've ever eaten anything I'd classify as 'strange.'
I don't think I've ever eaten anything I'd classify as 'strange.'
No comments:
Post a Comment