This post really has nothing to it. I don't even know why I'm making it it's own post, other than it was something I crossed off my summer to do list. I went to the Hartford Fair last night with my friend Jess. It's her fair at her new house and I'd never been there before. I didn't take any pictures of the actual fair outside, but it was beautiful. There were sooooo many food stands to choose from and soooo many people. Much bigger than my dinky Pike County Fair.
I did snap a couple of photos with my phone. This post is really lame. I promise.
Below are the first and second placings in the carrot entries. This was a pretty easy category to judge.
See. I didn't take many photos. But I did get to see one cute little boy in John Deere and his parents for the THIRD time in three weeks. Twice in one week I've ran into them! Miss those little boys. Glad they still like me even though I'm not part of the family anymore. :)
When we got back to Jess's, Suttyn gave me a manicure. She said they were 'sparkly and puurdy!' I agree. They were sparkly. Not as sparkly as Jess's feet were after she got her toe nails painted. ha.
| My manicurist. |
(*I haven't done either of those in years, so I'm assuming I can still do both!)
When we got home Bowie and I finished watching the floor routines. Those Russians are a hot mess. Between the silver scrunchies and bad make up on the gymnasts and the high jumper that lost his jersey DURING the competition, they need someone to whip them in to shape.
| She was so happy to see me! She's actually giving me kisses on my cheek, not my nose like it looks. Girl is getting big. :( |
No comments:
Post a Comment