I also quit going to my gym in June, because I hadn't physically been there since February. Whoops! But the running was making up for it. And by goodness I was feeling good in May when I could run that 5K with no problems or one water break.
Then I started slacking. Whoops! Again. (It got hot outside!) Need to get back on that ASAP because I have a run coming up soon. And by soon I mean in 6 months.
In July I started going to a Crossfit bootcamp with Jenny on Monday nights in Columbus Commons. It's a good workout, things I wouldn't normally do on my own. And I'm meeting new people while I'm there. And best yet, it's free! They also have a class at 6:30am on Tuesday's, but it's at 6:30am!! I've yet to attend, but it's on my to do list since starting next week I have BSF on Monday nights too.
![]() |
| Week 1 of CrossFit. All that sweat is still on my shirt 45 minutes after I was done! Yeah, it was a workout. |
![]() |
| Week 2 of CrossFit. I even wore my short spandex shorts. Never thought that would happen after high school. |
And then last night, Jenny had a Holly, Alicia and I up for a boot camp of her own and I'm seriously feeling it today. Especially in my back. Looking forward to this weekly workout and time with new friends. I didn't get any pictures, but we all looked great.
And I feel much better now that I'm in a routine again. Thank goodness!
I'm sexy and I know it.


Love this post & so glad we've been able to hang out this summer. We need to get a group pic some week at boot camp at my house.
ReplyDeleteGo girl!!
ReplyDelete