Monday, February 29, 2016

Weekly Workout - February 22-28, 2016

So you can see below that after my marathon relay was concluded my trips to the gym dropped off the face of the earth. Thank goodness for the two days that I had to go to class for step aerobics, which were a total killer.

My calves were so, so sore after my step aerobics class last week, I knew I had probably done my 10,000 daily goal of steps in the 55 minute class. This week I watched the clock and counted my steps in one minute (134), so I figured that it was about 6,700 in the 55 minute class. Not 10,000 but a lot!

Then Saturday I met some friends at SkyZone for Lindsay's birthday and jumped on the trampolines for about 40 minutes! But other than that, it was a little womp, womp this week.

Monday: I rested

Tuesday: C4, step aerobics in group fitness (55min)

Wednesday: I rested

Thursday: C4, step aerobics in group fitness (55min)

Friday: I rested

Saturday: 40 minutes at SkyZone

Sunday: I rested

This was me this week. And it's what I now feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment