In the group fitness class I have to keep a log of my daily physical activity, so I'm snagging Jenny's model once again and am going to do my best to keep track on this blog so at the end of the semester I can just refer back in order to do my assignment.
Since I have class on Tuesday/Thursday, my goal is to run at the gym the other three days and then one weekend day. My distance needs to step up big time in the next two weeks. I have to do 6 miles on February 21!
Monday: rest
Tuesday: strength training in group fitness (55 minutes)
Wednesday: 2.5 miles on the treadmill at the gym, various other weights, lunges and squats
Thursday: strength training in group fitness (55 minutes)
Friday: 1.5 miles on the treadmill at gym, various other weights, lunges and squats
Saturday: rest
Sunday: 2 miles on the treadmill at the fire house, squats and lunges with weight, bench press (a whopping albs on each side of the bar!), sit ups and whatever else Tyler told me to do. Recovery 'milk shake".
![]() |
| That's not me, but I did get those pants at Dick's Sporting Goods this weekend. Same thing basically. |
And side note, the class is helping with the self-confidence side of things because doing the grapevine in class makes me feel like the most coordinated person in the world. Thank you 4-H camp! ;)

Woo hoo!! Nice job, I'm impressed! :) Love reading about other's workouts (I'm weird like that) so keep the updates coming!
ReplyDelete