One week until my first marathon....relay race. Ugh! I should have been running more for this, but I think doing one mile at a time, with 5 people running in between me, I will be able to do it!
After working out with Tyler last weekend, I started taking C4 pre-workout drink. I went for the watermelon flavor and it's pretty much like drinking a watermelon Jolly Rancher. Delicious. But, one thing I didn't pay attention to on the label was where it said "Some individuals may experience a harmless tingling sensation." Well, I fall into the "some individuals" category. About 10 minutes into my workout, my arms started tingling and I felt like every hair on my arms, leg and head were being singed! (If anyone ever used 'tingling' lotion in the tanning bed, that's what it feels like, minus the painful part. That tanning lotion stuff was PAINFUL so I don't know why anyone wanted to use it, I only did it by 'accident' when the attendant gave me a 'free sample' and I had no idea what 'tingle' lotion was. What the heck dude? High school Emily was so naive.)
I also made it to the gym two mornings BEFORE work! Granted I came into late one of those days (and the other was before my 9am class), but they were both days I already had to stay late for something after work, so it evens out.
Monday: rest (I have zero time on Monday's to do anything)
Tuesday: strength training in group fitness (55 minutes)
Wednesday: C4, 2.5 miles on the treadmill at the gym, various other weights, lunges and squats
Thursday: C4, 2.5 miles on the treadmill at the gym, various other weights, lunges and squats; strength training in group fitness (55 minutes)
Friday: rest day (overslept), but danced a lot at Night to Shine.
Saturday: C4, 2 miles on the treadmill at the gym, various other weights, lunges and squats
Sunday: rest day (had a gym visit planned, but other things came up and I ended up driving halfway home and back)
No comments:
Post a Comment