Monday, March 7, 2016

Roller Sk80s 2016

This past Saturday was the annual Roller Sk80's here in Columbus. It's a 21+ roller skating party with an 80's theme. This year it also had a Ninja Turtles theme, so that's what Amber and I dressed up like. We were supposed to have four turtles, but the other girls changed their minds. 



Molly dressed up like Baby Houseman from Dirty Dancing a la the scene where she carries a watermelon to the party. Tyler even came this year and he dressed up like Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's. You can see in some of the pictures below where he played his role to a T and demonstrates that in a few photos below.

"I carried a watermelon."

Bernie just skating on by.

Not letting go of the watermelon.

"Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines...."

And from the photo booth: 









And for past Sk80's:
2015 (apparently I never blogged about it)
2014 and here

No comments:

Post a Comment