Monday, February 22, 2016

Weekly Workout - February 15-21, 2016

This week was my last week to prep for my marathon relay on Sunday, so I was pretty dedicated to running and working out each day.

In our step aerobics class on Thursday I got a really good workout. I didn't realize how good until it hurt to move on Friday afternoon. I walked a mile at the gym on Saturday and then stretch for a long time.

My race on Sunday went great! I did 5 miles (1 mile at a time in between other runners) and was really pleased with my times and my not-stopping once. I like those marathon relays, I need to do those more often!

Monday: C4, 1 mile walk, 2.5 mile early morning run at the gym, weights and other things.

Tuesday: C4, 2.5 mile early morning run at the gym, class was cancelled because of the 'bad weather'.

Wednesday: C4, 2 mile run at the gym, weights and other things

Thursday: C4, step aerobics in group fitness (55min)

Friday: rest day (by accident because I couldn't walk - my calves hurt too much from yesterday!)

Saturday: 1 mile walk at gym and a good stretch, 6 mile walk with Molly to Short North

Sunday: 5 miles in Warm Up for Boston Marathon Relay (kept my miles at or under 10:00pace) (I'll write more on this later.)


1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize that was the relay you were doing! I ran the half years ago and thought the people who ran the full marathon were crazy for doing 26 laps on a 1 mile course haha!

    ReplyDelete