Monday, September 1, 2014

Weekly Workout Update: August 25-31, 2014

The first part of the week I did great with my Insanity workout. I was doing it every evening and taking pictures in the morning to document my progress. Thursday evening I had one thing after another and knew I wouldn't be home until 10pm at the earliest, so I decided to try my daily workout in the morning. Well, it was a really active day and I could not justify waking my neighbors by jumping around on my squeaky hardwood floors at 5am, so I just went to the gym after the warm-up and stretches. Friday, Saturday and Sunday I had no excuse for not doing anything. I was at my parents house and could have easily gone for a run, but I find myself always being lazy when I'm there. Which I hate. Hopefully heading back to the gym tonight (to watch DALLAS) will get me back on my routine for this week.

Monday: 4 mile walk with Jill, 1.5 mile walk with Molly to get ice cream :), Insanity Day #2

Tuesday: 1 mile run, 1 mile walk

Wednesday: Insanity Day #3 after work, 6 sand volleyball games at Flannigans

Thursday: 1 mile run to the gym, weights/squats/ab workout at the gym, 1 mile walk home

Friday: 'rest day'

Saturday: 'rest day'

Sunday: 'rest day'

No comments:

Post a Comment