Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekly Workout Update: September 1-7, 2014

Last week was another pathetic week in the workout department. There were three nights when I didn't get home until after midnight because of various things going on. And who feels like working out after they've been away from home from 8am-midnight? Not me! I'm going to try do get better next week. I like the insanity workouts, but they are so da'gone long! I get bored during the stretching portion. I know it's good for you, but I have the attention span of a 5 year old sometimes and holding a yoga pose for 3 minutes is one of those times.

Now that school has started and all my activities are in full swing for the school year, I'm going to try a new morning routine and hopefully it helps with getting me up and to the gym bright and early. I'm hoping.


 
Monday: unexpected rest day, the gym was closed when I got there.

Tuesday: 'rest day'

Wednesday: gym workout, walked 2.5 miles with Jill, played three sand volleyball games

Thursday: Insanity day #6 workout

Friday: 'rest day'

Saturday: 'rest day'

Sunday: 'rest day' - literally a rest day. I slept until noon, then again from 5-7pm and 9pm-4am Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment