Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Get Your Shine On

A few weeks ago Alicia and I made a day of decision to go to the Florida Georgia Line and Jason Aldean concert at Crew Stadium. I had known they were coming to town for a long time, but hadn't really looked into getting tickets until the week of. 

I'd seen Jason Aldean in concert before - also at Crew Stadium - and I like his music, so I knew that'd be a fun show. And while I'm not a bandwagon FGL fan, I do like their new song "Dirt" a lot. Plus, a fun night out with friends is fun too. 

During "shine on"

Because iPhone's take horrible after dark photos, I don't really have any of the actual performers.

me and alicia

Jason Aldean


The concert was great. I love concerts and live music. Especially when I know all the songs, which I did for Jason Aldean. I did not know all the ones for Florida Georgia Line. They have a new album, not my fault. I only wish we'd decided to go earlier than 4pm when the concert was at 7pm so we could have headed over to Crew Stadium a little earlier and tailgated/people watched.

And for the record, Jason Aldean is not hot. He looks like he needs an epipen. 

1 comment:

  1. That epipen comment made me laugh out loud. I also do not think he is hot AT ALL and don't know what people possibly can see in him!!

    ReplyDelete