A few weeks ago, I got together with some girlfriends for a little girls {craft} night in, that Holly appropriately named D-I-Wine - a play on the DIY of crafting and the drinking of wine.
The goal of the event was to complete some of those cute projects we all 'pin' on Pinterest (but never actually do), drink wine, and have some girl time. We had such a good time that it's going to become a monthly event.
Our first project of the series was glitter state art, inspired by the picture below.
 |
| Working hard at the end of the table. |
Since I already have two gray Ohio's in my office with red (and white) backgrounds, I decided to do a silver Ohio on a black background. I still had a black frame left from a wedding present I never did (but still need to do), so I used that to frame it. Holly said that I had a sexy and sleek Ohio. I agree.
It found a home on my wall if my office. Once the craziness of the new school year moves on, I'll clean my office up and take some photos. It's pretty adorable if I do say so myself. :)
 |
| Sexy Ohio in the office. |
And yes, we had glitter all over the place. I'm sure Holly still is finding it around her place two weeks later. I'm looking forward to many more D-I-Wine nights at Holly's, despite my lack of love for wine. (Go ahead, shame me!) But I love to craft!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment