Sunday was Piketon's high school graduation ceremony. I didn't attend this year because I didn't really know anyone graduating that well and we already had plans to cookout and visit with my grandparents.
This year marked 10 years since I graduated! 10 years! That's crazy. It seems so long ago, but yet almost like yesterday too.
![]() |
| 2003 :) |
![]() |
| I'm right above the "S" in School. |
Later in June our class is having a reunion but I'm unsure if I'm attending. The family is leaving for vacation that morning and I don't keep in touch with very many that I graduated with. We will see.
Saturday night was the Piketon All Class Reunion. I went to that and was one of two people there from the Class of 2003. Awesome turnout. ha.
| 2% of my graduating class at the reunion. |


No comments:
Post a Comment