How I ever came home to an empty house, I will never know. She has greeted me at the door every single day and I don't think I've slept a full night in the past year, but that's ok because she's the cutest thing I ever did see.
(I could do without the cat hair though. I seriously wish I could not have to use a lint roller every morning. Everything has a little negative to it, right?)
| Mom's had me for 1 hour and takes me to a bar. |
| I have worms. :( |
| I have a whole queen size bed to sleep in now. |
| I want to be a model. |
| She's taking me to get fixed. |
| She gave me a bath and I am NOT happy. |
| I hate when she takes pictures of me. |
| I'm so cute! |
| Wake up mom!!! It's time for breakfast. |
| I love to snuggle. When I want to snuggle, of course. |
And now I'm done with the cat pictures, because I realize I'm obsessed and this is probably why I'm single.
No comments:
Post a Comment