To say Valentine's Day this year was better than last year would be the understatement of the year. It was 5 billion times better! ha.
![]() |
| Flowers from La'Moll |
My lovely little sister brought me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. Thanks Molly. She said she was determined to make sure I had a better day than in the past and it worked.
I also got a postcard from one of our students studying in Brazil. It made me smile that she though to send me a post card. I did not ask her to send me one. Ok, I did.
I got some chocolate covered strawberries too that were very yummy. My student workers were excited I shared the goodness with them.
During the day, our student council had a fundraiser where we sold valentine calls. I got one from the vice president of the university thanking me for my work as the council advisor. It seriously made my day. Then Molly and I made the most epic phone call ever to wish one of our students a happy valentine's day. The message was purchased for Bowie to call him. Bowie gets a call request and not me. :(
I also had a student council meeting that evening and I made cake balls for all the kids. There many nice words about how they were the best dessert ever, definitely helped make my day.
Later that evening I went to the movies with Molly and my friends Cara and Jill. We saw "Safe Haven" with Julianne Hough and Fergie's husband. OMG! I'd never read the book before so I was shocked!
By far, it was the best Valentine's Day I've ever had. Ever! Seriously. It was just so much fun.
I hope all future ones are this amazing. It was truly focused on my friends this year and what they have meant to me over the past year - and still do of course. And that's what I'm going to do from here on out. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment