Avery has been like my little sister since I first met her in November of 2001. She was 6 months old at the time and from then, I have watched her grow from one of the cutest babies I've ever seen, into the sassiest 13 year old I've ever known (that is including my sister Molly!). :)
The day I moved away to college she was 2 years old and she and her mom and sister came to visit me just a few minutes before I left. I remember crying and crying because I was afraid she and her sister would forget me. :(
Luckily, I visited them often when I came home from college and they never forgot me. We still go on vacations together each summer and now that they're teenagers, we walk the beach looking for cute boys instead of building sandcastles. ;)
Happy 13th Birthday Miss Avery Rebecca. I'm so glad you have been a part of my life and I hope you'll always consider me one of your big sisters!
No comments:
Post a Comment