My birthday was awesome! I can't believe how many great people I have in my life that went the extra step to make sure I had a good birthday!
For lunch, I went to Spaghetti Warehouse with Jill, Cara, Julie and Lee. We had a great lunch and I was so glad to do part of my birthday celebrations with them because last year was when I celebrated with them in Pennsylvania and since then we've all become really good friends! :)
Then later in the afternoon, my boss came to my office and asked me to come with him. We've gone through 8 months of birthday since he came on board last July, so I knew what was coming. They had cupcakes for me in the main office and everyone was there to enjoy. What a nice surprise.
Then just as soon as I got back to my office a few boys from the fraternity I advise showed up with these gifts. They had opened the jellybeans on the way to my office because they were hungry, but I didn't even care! How sweet are they?
Then just a few minutes later I got a package in the mail, it was a birthday cookie from Cheryls sent by my Aunt Amy, Uncle Bill and the girls! The box even sings "Happy Birthday" when you open it.
Then when I went to my student council meeting after work, our president brought ice cream treats for my birthday. Do you see why I called it a 'sweet birthday'? I ate nothing but sugar all day long!
And finally after work, I got to visit with the woman who is responsible for me being on earth. My mom came to town and we went out to eat at a pizza place in Short North. Delicious
More celebrating to come this weekend with friends and grandparents! 28 is off to a good start! :)
So sad we missed it:(
ReplyDelete