I've been a watcher of The Bachelor since Trista was The Bachelorette back in 2003. I've missed a few seasons here and there. I wasn't digging the English guy they had, or the Prince. And there were quite a few Bachelorettes that I didn't care for either and passed on their season, like Deanna.
But this season I'm hooked. Mostly hooked on Sean. How cute is that guy? I didn't get to watch a lot of Emily's season last spring because I would get home late, but how could she not pick him?
![]() |
| I love a good plaid shirt! :) |
![]() |
| He's a sharp dresser too! :) |
![]() |
| And he has a nice place of his own in Dallas. (Yes, I follow him on Instagram, that's where I got these!) |
![]() |
| And he's just super precious with his neice and nephew. |
So anyway, after watching two weeks of the show, I'm going to make my predictions of my favorites. I think it will be Kacie or Desiree. Those are my two. But I will be jealous of whoever he picks.
I've always picked someone at least in the final two every season I've watched it, if not the winner. Jake picking Vienna and Ben picking Courtney totally threw me off. They were sucked in to Crazytown.




Can't wait to read your weekly thoughts. These chicks this season are cray cray!
ReplyDelete