Thursday, October 25, 2012

shopping trip

Last week I went shopping at this warehouse outside of Columbus that sells designer clothes for cheap, cheap, cheap! 

I bought dress pants for $9, the same pants that are still in the store for much more. They also had skirts, dresses, suit jackets, jeans, tops, shoes, bras from a designer store known for their angels. 

Didn't get this shirt.

Did get this one

Fancy houndstooth dress to wear to work. (Or an Alabama game! Roll Tide!)

Got this one too. I thought it would be cute anytime of the year. 

Can't see it really, but they're teal dress capris.

$9!!!!!

I got all three colors. I bought black and blue ones earlier this fall for full price.

clothes racks.


$5 bras. Not $45 like in the store.
So I definitely spent waaaay too much money, but I got a lot of good stuff that I'll be able to wear all winter and even in the spring. And hopefully orange pants are still in style next summer, cause I have a pair. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ummm...where is this magical place. I need to go there STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going there! But I can't go in the summer because there is no air and I thought I was going to sweat to death. Great deals!!

    ReplyDelete