Last weekend I went to the Circleville Pumpkin Show with a few friends from work. Jill and Julie took their significant others and I was the fifth wheel! :) They didn't let me feel like it though. Thanks ladies.
This was probably the most fun I've ever had at the Show. We walked around and looked at all of the vendors, ate lots of pumpkin related foods - well, I didn't because I hate pumpkin, but everyone else did - and watched the amazing parade. I got lots of ideas for our float for work next year too!
 |
| such good friends to have! |
 |
| one giant pumpkin pie. i hate pumpkin pie, so this is really disgusting to me. :) |
 |
| Our group! :) |
 |
| My eyes are shut. We took two pictures of every pose all evening except this one "just in case." |
No comments:
Post a Comment