Friday, October 19, 2012

Five Question Friday - 10.19.2012

1. Where do you hide junk when people come over? 
My giant closet in the dining room. Or in my bedroom and then I shut the door.

2. Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for? 
No! They just annoy me because they're all negative about the other person. Haven't you ever heard about just saying good things about yourself and what you'll do and not saying horrible things about the other person. And to top it all of, most of the ads aren't even true, or their somehow twisted to sound one way. Ugh! I feel like tv ad's are worthless. I'm so tired of people approving a message.

3. What's your favorite holiday party to host? 
I'm excited to host a Thanksgiving party this year. I'm super pumped for the holidays, which is odd because this will be the first holiday season where I'm solo. Hmmmmm. But I have lots of friends and am so much happier than I ever was when I was with a boy, so that makes it worth being solo.

4. You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it? 
Obviously I need to take the husband. And probably a towel. I would have to have something to dust the sand off of me.

 5. If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat? 
I don't even have a spouse, so I'm just going to skip this.

No comments:

Post a Comment