Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Alex gets married!

My cousin Alex got married a few weeks ago. I had been looking forward to this wedding for a long, long time. 1. because I knew it was going to be a really fun wedding. 2. because I would get to see all of my family that I used to spend most Sunday's with and hadn't seen all together in a long, long time!

The wedding was so pretty! And the reception was a lot of fun as well. It was great to see so many people in my family just hang out, relax and have a good time.


Young Couples.

Primer girls.

Katherine's family.

They later had a lot of fun, but at this point they were bored. :)

Edna's girls. 

grandchildren.

line dancing.

"I workout!" (notice my muscle motion)

great grandchildren 


getting wild. 

Aunt Janet in the middle of the dance circle.

probably my favorite picture of the hole night. alex looks like she is having a blast, construction guy is getting down and my cousin brenda is doing the 'soulja boy' dance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment