Monday, September 24, 2012

Tailgating - Shenanigate Style

I co-hosted my first tailgate this weekend. I have always wanted to have one and I finally did it! I recruited a few friends that are also big Ohio State fans and we had a "southern theme." I love a good themed party, so we encouraged everyone to dress in your non-traditional Ohio football clothes and dress a little more southern - dresses, beads, sport coats, etc. We had lots of cute outfits!


The whole gang - thanks everyone that came.

Partner in crime!

Cara loved her little striped straw.



Fletcher and Eric - Clemson transplants but they were fun to tailgate with!

We were once King and Queen together in college. Hard to believe that was 6 years ago!

Me and Fletcher

Me and Brittany! :)

My "Southern" dress I made for the tailgate. Next time I'll make it a little longer and with long sleeves! It was a big cold in the morning! :)

We got to go to the game!

Fletcher and Eric experienced there first OSU game!

Go Bucks!

It was alumni band day, so the cute, old men were there twirling their batons.



It was a great Saturday. Actually, it was a fantastic weekend! More to come!


2 comments:

  1. So much fun!! I can't wait to go to another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so bummed I missed it! I absolutely love your dress too...how in the world did you make it??

    ReplyDelete