Monday, March 7, 2016

Weekly Workout - March 1-7, 2016

I was lazy again this past week and only worked out during my scheduled group fitness class. I have 54 days left until the Cap City Half Marathon, so I obviously need to get back on the running track (pun intended). I'm hoping that with the warmer temps and the fact that it will be staying light longer in the evenings now, I'll be more likely to go to the gym over sitting on my couch under a blanket - although I don't feel like I've gotten to do that much this winter and think it might be kind of nice to do that a few nights this week! While I have the chance, ya know! :)

Perfect sweatshirt for last week.


Monday: I rested

Tuesday: C4, kickboxing in group fitness (55min)

Wednesday: I rested

Thursday: kickboxing s in group fitness (55min)

Friday: I rested

Saturday: 3 hours of roller skating at Sk80's.

Sunday: I rested

No comments:

Post a Comment