Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Baby Quilt for Tyson

This Sunday was Jill's baby shower. I gifted her a baby quilt that was a gray gingham print on the front with a gray and white strip on the back and red binding. I thought it would match the Mickey Mouse nursery, and it just so happens to be Ohio State colors too! What are the odds?

Me, Jill, and our cute helper


Jill opening the quilt


I love this pattern.

Close up.....LOVE!

The back.

And his little personalized name.

I think this is my favorite quilt I've done to date. I just love the way the front turned out - the colors, the pattern, they way it looks after I washed it! - and I love the gray and white stripes on the back. I think I will someday make a huge quilt for a bed that has this gingham plaid on it. But I'm going to stick to baby quilts for a while! :)

1 comment:

  1. This quilt is awesome! Thank you so much for making it for our son. What a special gift from one of my best friends. Thank you again Emily!

    ReplyDelete