Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cedar Point

 Last Friday was Ohio State Day at Cedar Point. I went last year and had a grand time, so I was excited to go again this year and take Molly too.

This year was a lot different than last year. Most of the rollercoasters were not open, so therefore the ones that were had really long lines. Last year I rode Millenium Force, Magnum, and Blue Streak. This year I went with Iron Dragon, Coal Mine Ride, and Corkscrew. Towards the end of the day they opened Maverick and Mantis, but the lines were extremely long, so we passed. Adam and Caroline road Top Thrill Dragster, so props to them. While the whole ride is actually only 16 seconds from take off to end, the 1.5 hours of waiting in line would have killed me. :)

So while I didn't ride the most thrilling rides this year, Corkscrew does have a loop and two screws, so that's something new I'd never done before!

We also rode the horses, the bumper cars, and the train. For $25, it was a day of good entertainment and thrills. Maybe next year I'll do Dragster. (Highly unlikely, but ya never know!)

No Aaron Craft this year, but we did get a picture with Brutus. Adam, me, Brutus, Jill, Caroline, and Molly.



The group in front of Corkscrew.
Molly and I riding Iron Dragon, in the front seat.
All ready to go on the Cedar Creek Mine Ride. My first roller coaster of the day.

I was bracing myself for the drop. haha.

I also worried Caroline would drop her phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment