I have a house guest. No, I didn't get another cat. But I am watching one for a few days while her 'staff' is studying abroad in Ireland. (I saw a sign at TJ Maxx that said "Dogs have owners, Cats have staff." So true.)
Tilly Pearl's mama's found her a few weeks ago and while they're on their trip she is staying with me. The other option was to go to the humane society and they would euthanize her!!
 |
| I'm so pretty. |
 |
| "What do you mean Lauren and Darcy just left me here?" |
 |
| "Oh, they're coming back. That's cool." |
 |
| I love to cuddle. |
She really is the purrrr-fect cat. ;) I sound like I'm bashing my own child, but she's so calm and snuggly compared to Bowie. I've never even heard this cat meow. Bowie constantly whines about everything. She is such a diva.
I definitely know that one cat is my limit. The two of them chasing each other all evening wears me out. It's been great to have her hear and I will miss her when she's gone (and so will Bowie). But I also miss being Bowie's source for attention. ha. With Tilly here, she never wants to play with me. :)
you totally should have said purrfect cat:)
ReplyDelete