Tuesday, December 11, 2012

That State Up North

Over the weekend I went to the University of Michigan to watch their basketball team play the Arkansas Razorbacks.

Obviously I was there to cheer for Arkansas because I claim them as my second favorite team even though I've never been in the state of Arkansas and because why would I ever cheer for Michigan.

Woooo Pig!
I will say that after this trip, it will be hard to hate Michigan so much. Their campus was beautiful and there fans were so nice. They joked around with us as we were cheering loudly during Arkansas' almost comeback.

Julie and Joe don't really have devil eyes. Just the victims of horrible iPhone photos.

I almost feel bad about throwing up the "O" at every chance I got! Almost. I did it a lot.




I don't know how this can really be bigger than Ohio Stadium. It doesn't look like it.

I even stepped on their M on the quad that you're not supposed to touch! Whoopsie!




Julie and I had a great time on our first trip to Michigan with our Michiganders (?) guiding us around.

No comments:

Post a Comment