My Junior League hosts a Holiday Tour of Homes each December. This year, I was on the planning committee. I helped Fletcher decorate one of the homes and then worked a shift at the Preview Party and the morning of the tour.
The homes were all really pretty and I got a lot of ideas for decorating. And mostly, got in the decorating and crafting spirit myself! :)
My favorite house was the one that I helped decorate. It was Fletcher's house. It just seemed like the most 'me' and livable.
 |
| Pretty tree. |
 |
| I loved these wreathes. They were really easy to make too. |
 |
| Kitchen table. |
 |
| Frame Gallery |
The first house on the tour, was probably also a favorite. It also seemed like me. And it had a lot of blue in it. I like blue in a house. You'd never know by looking at my own living room. :) Kidding, it's mostly blue.
 |
| I may have copied this idea for my coffee table tray. :) |
 |
| Colorful mantle. |
 |
| The bedroom was my favorite part of the house. |
 |
| Ginormous bathroom. See the bedroom and sitting room behind Julie. |
I didn't take many pictures in houses 2 or 4. They were cute, but not anything I hadn't seen before.
House 5 was pretty elaborate. They had stuff everywhere. So much Christmas.
 |
| This makes me think of the "Red Room" from 50 Shades. |
 |
| Abra and her mom were there too. So we kept running into them. Like our cute booties? |
That's all for this tour. Any other fun holiday home tours out there?
Beautiful homes!
ReplyDelete