Of course, it rained the day we were supposed to go, but a small group went anyway. It was so much fun just to walk around and enjoy the lights. We basically had the entire zoo to ourselves because of the weather. It didn't rain at all after we left campus. PTL!
I hadn't been to the Wildlights since 2008, so I'm glad I got to go this year with such a good and fun group of people. :)
![]() |
| Some of the group before we left campus. |
![]() |
| The polar bears just hanging out. Girls on the outside, boy in the middle. |
![]() |
| Ellen with the polar bear. |
![]() |
| Molly telling the giant bear to 'come at me, brah.' |
![]() |
| Elephants |
![]() |
| Some of the group in the elephant house. |
| Showing us her circus acts. |
![]() |
| Model elephant, trying to get a good glamour shot. |
![]() |
| The lights are sooooo pretty! |








No comments:
Post a Comment