Monday, December 10, 2012

New Ornaments

A few years ago I started collecting Christmas Ornaments when I go somewhere instead of t-shirts, coffee mugs, magnets, etc. It's turned out to be a wonderful thing to collect and I enjoy finding a cute ornament everywhere I go to represent that trip, outing or special occasion.

Since Christmas last year, I probably doubled the number of ornaments on my tree, mostly because I did a lot of traveling in 2012!

Here are my new ornaments, in no specific order:

I went to the Pumpkin Show with Jill, Jeremy, Julie and Lee in October.

A cross because I joined BSF in March and have really tried to become a better Christian and go to church more regularly.

Molly and I went to NYC on a whim in March.

I visited the Hershey Factory on a work trip in April.

I also visited the Liberty Bell and Philly in April.

Bowie joined my family in June. Such a blessing to me! :)

When I went to Chicago in August, I went to my first Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley Field.

When I went to Chicago in October, I visited Northwestern University and saw their football field.

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I started doing this on our honeymoon. It makes the tree so cool and unique.

    ReplyDelete