I talked earlier this week about how I went to Roller Sk80's on Saturday night with some of my best girlfriends. It was lots of fun. There was also a photo booth there, so we of course had to take advantage of getting our photos taken....a lot. Here are some of my faves from the evening. :)
![]() |
| Peace. |
![]() |
| Love these girls. |
![]() |
| Crazy. |
![]() |
| We attempted the "Bridesmaids" movie poster. |
![]() |
| Big group, plus random Slater. |
![]() |
| Prom pose. |
![]() |
| Burt Reynolds joined us. |
![]() |
| Holly's hubs had four girls as his date. |
![]() |
| Big group. |
And a few of my other favorite costumes I saw that night:
![]() |
| The USA olympic team. |
![]() |
| The girl dressed as the boy riding the bike with ET in a basket. And the Ghostbusters. |











No comments:
Post a Comment