I'm linking up with Holly today. Holly is one of my blog friends turned IRL bestie and you can find her blog over here. I used to do link-ups all. the. time. but this is the first one I've done in what seems like forever.
I'm the kind of girl who.....
....has to write 'kind of' instead of 'kinda'...:)
....knows all the words to every Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, N*Sync song ever recorded.
....who still has said above bands on my work grooveshark playlist, along with Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, George Strait, Eric Church and Jason Aldean. I'm cultured.
....used to be scared of everything, but pretty fearless these days.
....has the most amazing friends, many of them who I initially met through this blog.
....loves cats. I said it, I love my cat. I love all the cats. I love all the cats I visit at Colony Cats when I volunteer. I want to pack them around in baskets and have them wear bowties.
....really does love cats, but is usually making fun of people that are truly obsessed. I am not.
.....who is usually being sarcastic or making fun of something. Always.
....a neat freak, but my apartment is usually a disaster.
....loves to cook, but hates to clean the mess.
.....absolutely HATES washing dishes by hand.
.....will wheel a portable dishwasher across her apartment and connect it to the bathroom sink, therefore blocking the hallway and putting the bathroom out of commission in order to not have to wash dishes by hand.
.....dreams of the day I owns my own place so I can paint and DIY things.
.....likes to pay things off as soon as possible.
....can't stand to waste money on cable each month, but usually blows that savings on things I don't really need a Target.
.....wishes Ohio bordered Florida so I would be closer to warm weather and the beach.
.....searches Pinterest every morning for an idea about what to wear to work.
....always played the "mom" role. Always.
.....wishes I would have lightened up more in college and stepped out of my comfort zone.
....can't imagine having a more perfect job for me than the one I have right now.
....never curses. Like ever. And hate when people do, but also don't judge them. I have to be REALLY fired up. And have never dropped the Fbomb.
....had about 3 alcoholic beverages between ages 21 and 27. Now a margarita during a girls night is quite nice.
....love my Monday night's at Bible Study Fellowship so much.
....loves seeing how God will answer my prayers.
....knows God's timing is perfect and I have nothing to worry or be anxious about.
...who surprises myself every day by being the kind of person I never thought I'd be but always wanted to(in a good way of course!).
See what other kind of ladies are out there....
found you through the linkup! girl, i'm right there with you on the spice girls, n*sync, backstreet boys haha i tried to get my husband to watch spice world with me awhile ago and he was not having it. and we don't have a dishwasher at our place (praying that changes VERY quickly), but needless to say, i often have a sink full of dishes until my husband finally breaks down and washes them because i HATE it. my least favorite household chore.
ReplyDeletelove.
amy
amylynn188.blogspot.com
Found you through the link up! :) You've enlightened me as well ...I didn't know a portable dishwasher existed! Haha. They're always the worst thing to do. I would rather do a million loads of washing than do the dishes. I'm also a neat freak when it comes to my house...except my bedroom. That place is always a little bit of a write-off ;)
ReplyDeleteI've been seeing this all over and I'm seriously in love with it! Definitely gonna try to get in on the action in the next couple of days! I HATE washing dishes by hand too..it's disgusting lol
ReplyDeleteMiche from Buttons and Birdcages
i'm the kinda girl who loves a new read when i see it but get mad when i try and follow you and it gives me an error :(
ReplyDeletehttp://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/02/im-kinda-girl-who.html
I'm so glad college has pushed me out of my comfort zone! I've gained so many amazing experiences and opportunities :)
ReplyDelete