Sunday, January 19, 2014

Workout Recap: January 13-19, 2014

I'm snagging Jenny's idea and keeping track of my workout from day to day so I can be accountable. Back in November I reactivated my gym membership and have been trying to go at least three nights a week. This past week I did really good. I even went BEFORE work on Wednesday. That used to be a regular occurrence for me a few years ago, but I fell out of the habit. Time to get back in the groove in 2014. And my 'rest days', those weren't planned and to be honest, they're 'rest days' because I was actually sleeping (as in, I fell asleep and was too lazy to get up and go when I woke up from my nap!).

Monday: 8 minute arm workout, 3 mile "Treadmill Shreadmill" workout (35ish minutes)

Tuesday: one hour Zumba class with Ag Ed Society

Wednesday: sexy leg workout, spartan ab 300 workout, 15 minutes of a treadmill workout

Thursday: one hour Zumba class

Friday: rest day

Saturday: weights, ran one mile

Sunday: rest day

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I love it! I'm excited to read about your workouts and am going to try that spartan ab workout.

    ReplyDelete