I'm attempting to document my workouts again. Luckily I use my Nike+ app on my phone, so it documents all my runs pretty well. This week I only made it to the gym a few nights, so I need to do that more since I'm paying for the membership. I also started Insanity on Friday. So far, so good. But that "so far" is only three days in. ha!
Monday: 3 mile run up to campus with a 1 mile walk home, 4 miles on the bike at the gym while watching DALLAS. :)
Tuesday: 3.1 mile run thru Grandview. Ended at the gym and lifted weights and sat in the sauna for a while.
Wednesday: 3 sand volleyball games at Flannigans, 9 mile bike ride along the Olentangy Trail from Grandview to North Broadway with Kayla.
Thursday: 2 mile walk with Jill after work at Fred Beekman Park.
Friday: 2 mile walk to the library in Grandview, 5ish mile bike ride around Grandview, Insanity Fit Test
Saturday: Rest Day
Sunday: Insanity Day #1, 7 mile bike ride downtown to Bicentennial Park
No comments:
Post a Comment