Monday, June 9, 2014

Family Time

My weekend sort of started on Thursday evening. Molly and I went out for dinner and drinks with a few girls that recently graduated and were moving away to start their big girl jobs. We did drinks at Pint House and dinner at Bakersfield, both in the Short North. Molly and I were STARVING so we actually got dinner at Pint House. They have really good roast beef nachos! Then we just got margaritas at Bakersfield, also delicious despite being available in lime and on the rocks.

Yum!
Friday was a normal work day. I was planning to go to the State Track Meet that afternoon, but my Piketon people didn't compete at that time so instead I headed to my parents just a little early and spent time with my nephew.
 

Mandatory road trip sweet tea.
 Saturday afternoon my cousin Taylor got married. Her grandma and my grandma are sisters, so we're technically like 3rd cousins or something like that. Anyway, her wedding was at the Chillicothe Country Club. It was very nice and simple. Their kids were adorable beyond description and we had a great time at dinner, dancing and singing karaoke. I didn't sing, but some family members did and they were surprisingly decent.
Mother of the Bride being escorted by Jon.

Colt and Bugsy (her nickname)

Taylor walking down the aisle with her dad.

Saying their vows, which were handwritten and adorable.

First dance as husband and wife.

Joey and Bugsy did a daddy/daughter dance to "Let It Go". So precious. I cried.

Colt did a little break dancing too.

Sisters - Sharon, Janet, Katherine, Bonnie and Ann.

Cousins - Brenda, my mom, Sheridan, Marsha, Allison, Vicky, Jennifer

Sisters

Great Grandchildren - Me, Molly, Ian, Jon, Hailey, Lindsay, and Taylor (holding baby Grayson)

A little patio break - Allison, Marsha, Vicky, me, Molly, Mom
Sunday we celebrated Father's Day at my grandparents, but I didn't take any pictures. :( We also helped Tyler pack, because he leaves tonight!!! for Brazil for the World Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment