Earlier this month, my sweet friend Lauren got married. It was a beautifully sweet ceremony, in which I cried the entire time. Happy tears of course!
Lauren and I first met in 2004 because our then boyfriends were friends. She was her county fair queen and I was my county fair queen. :)
 |
| back in our 'pagent' days. 2006 ohio fair's queen contest. |
Over the next 7 years we did lots of double dates - baseball games, dinners, watching OSU games. Then after both of our relationships ended with our significant others, she and I stayed friends. And she was my biggest fan and encourager, and I hers, through everything.
Anywhooooo....
Lauren was married to her junior high/high school sweetheart in an adorable ceremony on his family farm. Seeing how happy she was the entire time she walked down the aisle and stood at the alter I just cried and cried happy tears for her. I had never been more encouraged of what love is supposed to be like than I was at that wedding. And I have been to A LOT of weddings. A LOT!
 |
| reception venue - the family barn! |
 |
| her husband wrote a song for her. |
 |
| she's so excited to marry him. |
 |
| walking down the aisle with her dad. |
 |
| saying their vows. |
 |
| so happy together. |
 |
| her grandparents' cake topper. |
 |
| her listening to nathan sing her song. :) |
 |
| a sweet cutting of the cake. |
 |
| i love her. |
 |
| the barn from the road. |
 |
| the back of her dress. :) |
Lauren, I'm so, so happy for you. Let's hang out soon, cause I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment