Just a post of stuff that isn't big enough for it's own post.
Summer is just flying by. It's already past the middle of June. OSU has been out of school for more than 6 weeks now! Six weeks. That's like almost half of my summer. Not really, but a big portion of it. May was going to be filled with so many fun things and here it is, already gone. But I did get to enjoy May and visiting with those graduating students before they headed out of town for good.
Bowie got put on a diet - apparently I've been feeding her too much. So much more that I thought she had a tumor in her little belly, nope. Just fat. :( She. is. so. hungry! She constantly whines about wanting more food, but is getting better at adjusting to her new smaller portions.
Lately she has loved to sit in my bedroom windows when they're open and watch the birds in the trees outside. It's one of the cutest things ever. In the mornings she's always sitting by the window waiting for me to unlock it. She'll sit there for a while, then snuggle with me, then go back to the window, then come back to me. Precious. She's just precious.
| She's looking a little obese there. Eek! |
Last weekend I had a yard sale with Brittany, but unfortunately only made $2.25. All three things that I sold were things that had been given to me by someone who just wanted to get rid of them herself, so I didn't really get rid of anything that I had and wanted to get rid of. Maybe I'll try again in September, then I'm giving it all to Bargain Box! I cannot keep storing stuff forever. I must purge.
That afternoon I finished reading Dominique Moceanu's book at Jill's pool. Working on the tan for vacation and the cruise. Two weeks til one and 40 days til the other!! I cannot wait!!
When my boss came back from chaperoning a study abroad trip, he brought me white chocolate! Straight from London. Awesome boss. Awesome chocolate!!
I have been wanting new wedge sandals and am 98% sure I'm going to get these before I go on vacation, but last week I ran into TJ Maxx and found these black ones and fell in love! :)
| There was a pretty sunset in Grandview one night while Stacie and I were walking. Who says the city can't have pretty sunsets? |
| My fortune from Panda Express. I just wish I knew what decision was going to be. |
| More snuggles with my fat cat. |
| And this 'perfect' pooch. |
And this little boy is getting too big, but I love that when I walk into the room he gives me a big grin! He's the most adorable thing I've ever laid eyes on.
Saturday Erin and I ran in our first 5K together. We didn't stop and our time was around 37 minutes, which I'm fine with considering it was hot, we had to run some hills and the course was actually 3.5 miles instead of 3.1! That is a big difference!!!!!!
| It was the "Fire Run" so we posed in front of the fire truck! :) |
Saturday night it was just me and dad at home and we sat in the front yard and watched the cars drive by. In Piketon, that is not very often. :) Very relaxing.
So that kind of wraps up my last few weeks. It's been a much calmer few weeks for me, but I've still been keeping busy between Junior League activities, cross fit, bike rides, runs and walks in the evenings (my favorite!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment