Friday, July 13, 2012

Five Question Friday - 7.13.2012

1. What's your view on men wearing sandals (yay or nay)?
Yay for flip flops. Nay for those velcro-ish sandals. Unless you're a senior citizen.
 
And the flip flops must be the leather kind. You know, Abercrombie/American Eagle/Hollister looking. Not the cheap-o's from Walmart. Those just make me think of the hog barn at our county fair. (Story for another time!)

2. What song do you love but are embarrassed to admit?
I'm not even embarrassed about it. I LOVE the "Call me maybe?" song. It's so catchy. I totally rocked out to it last weekend when dancing in the Arena District, complete with the telephone hand motions. :)
 
And I'm a sucker for Justin Bieber's "Baby Baby Baby". Also catchy.

3. What summer camp should they make for moms? 
I'm not a mom, but I would totally attend a summer camp for former campers. You know, a reunion of sorts (without kids) for all of those we went to 4-H camp with as kids. We could go boating, swimming, high ropes, repelling, all those fun things we haven't done since we were at 4-H camp five billion years ago.
 
Obviously I would recommend we sleep in later than 7pm and most of us would probably go to bed way earlier than we did back then, but ya never know!

4. What is the most romantic song? (Not necessarily your favorite or your wedding song...)
Can't really think of any at the moment. I pretty much avoid any romantic sounding songs. I'm just sticking to upbeat music. Like "Call me maybe". :)

5. Do you have an embarrassing pregnancy story?
I do not! No babies here!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Call Me Maybe too...although I don't always like to admit to it :)

    ReplyDelete