1} What do you call them- flip flops, sandals, thongs, or slippers?
I just call them flip flops. May occasionally call them sandals.
2} Are you a "my kids can do no wrong" kind of mom or a "Johnny punched you? Well what did you do to him first?!" kind of mom?
Not a mom at all.
Britt reminded me that I'm a fur-mom. So in that way, I guess I'm probably a "Bowie can do no wrong." kind of mom. I mean, she's so cute. And tiny (although she is growing), so how could something so tiny or cute be bad?
But, last night she was being really bratty and I had to sternly tell her no multiple times. She did not listen.
3} Would you confront a good friend that looked/looks down on your husband/significant other?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but of course I would like it if my friends liked my boyfriend/husband. Their opinions do matter!
4} Biggest pet peeve?
Driving! People that wait until the LAST. POSSIBLE. MINUTE. to merge when the sign said lane was ending two miles ago!
5} What's your favorite take out meal?
I just like pizza.
Your a mom to a sweet little furbaby!!
ReplyDelete