So I mentioned to Jenny that I might want to go and we made a date of it for the following week.
Now I've been running alot lately (except for the last two weeks!), but I haven't been lifting or doing anything like that. So needless to say, I'm pretty week and was a little worried about not being able to keep up.
I went last night and it was great. It was 95 degrees outside and there were about 40-50 people there. There were some buffer guys there and there were some older women too. It was a big range of age and ability, so I felt fine. We did stretches and push ups and other types of things in the grass, then we did 15 minutes of frog jumps with push-ups in between the entire length of Columbus Commons. Twice.
I'll admit there was one time about halfway through my second trip that I thought I was going to be sick. I'm going to blame it on the extreme heat. ;)
We got a lot of looks from people around the Commons and one guy asked me what was going on. I responded it was a bootcamp. Then he asked if it was for the Army. I wasn't sure if I should thank him for thinking I looked Army ready or if I should tell him he's a complete moron.
I've seriously never sweat so much in my life. I mean, my tank top was soaked! And my legs were sweating too. My shins! Who sweats on their shins?And I smelled so bad. Just keeping it real. I took a shower as soon as I got home just to go to the car wash!
![]() |
| I've never sweat so much in my life. I'd been home for about 20 minutes too! Thank you Cross Fit. |
I'm looking forward to going every Monday night with Jenny from now until the end of September. Maybe I'll have these super buff arms and buns of steel by then
If you're interested in the classes, more info here.

No comments:
Post a Comment