Easter was mid April this year, so I had plenty of time to decorate my apartment. I even got a little crafty with these wooden cutouts I found for $3/each at Target. I searched pinterest for painting ideas and finally found a few that I liked. One hung on my front door and the other sat on top of my mantel with other Easter decor.

Spring was absolutely crazy for me at work and once again, I spent my birthday at work. Not just 9-5, it was like 7-9. That's 7am-9pm. Our annual banquet was on my birthday again this year. But Dr. Kitchel did have the entire room sing to me. So here I am being slightly embarrassed as 200+ people sing to me.
Tyler got a Jeep in early april, so we had to cruise around in it. Since I had put in a lot of overtime prior to our banquet I took a few days off. One day I helped him line soccer fields. Let's just say he hasn't asked me to help since then. I may or may not have made a mistake.
![]() |
| I was really into my song and forgot where I was going! |
The following weekend was Piketon's prom, so Avery went with her BF. Payton and I showed up dressed similar, but I had a lot less holes in my pants! ;) I guess I should also find a picture of me and Avery together, since it was her prom that we were at.
And then the following weekend Lauren graduated from college! Yay Lauren! All five grandkids are college graduates now. Someone has been in college for the last 14 years, and now we're all done.
And the best spring time news of all - I got a new neighbor. She is so nice and has two adorable baby kittens. We have our porch decorated cute. She's friendly and we chat when we see each other. It's great. What neighbors should be like!!
![]() |
| Let's hope I can keep them alive! |
![]() |
| I painted that shelf with Papaw last year on Memorial Day. I dug it out of the trash. He always gave me a hard time about that. |














No comments:
Post a Comment