While I've been busy, I haven't had a lot of things to blog about.
My fundraising for Pelotonia is going soooo good! Much better than I anticipated it going before I started. I'm relieved to be doing so well with two months still to go. I just need about $500 more. So if anyone would like to donate, you can send a check for that amount my way! :) (Kidding) (But seriously, donate!) I rode 20 miles last weekend while training and another 10 for fun the following day. I need to get my bike serviced (the chain squeaks) and hammer down time to ride every night (or morning).
A few weekends ago Erica was in town for the long weekend and we celebrated the upcoming arrival of baby Charlotte. (She had the named picked way before Kate and William named the princess!) It was great to visit with her a little bit at the shower and then the following night at a graduation party. Can't wait to go see Baby Charlie Sue in Florida this fall.
Bowie and I celebrated 3 years as a family of two at the end of May. Doesn't she look thrilled to be my 'child'?
![]() |
| Get me out of this place! I want a new house! |
![]() |
| If she was only this cute again! |
I visited some shops in Worthington last week and stopped for a cookie at Sassafras Bakery. The cookie was delicious but their free glass of milk (for happy hour) was skim and that was like white water to me. Not good! I want my 2%!
![]() |
| Trying to be artsy with the instagram. |
Earlier this week our work hosted a fitness bootcamp with Eddie George. It was fun and I definitely got a workout. My butt and arms were very sore the next day. I need to keep doing that more often.
![]() |
| He wasn't very friendly. |





No comments:
Post a Comment