The month of September was busy, busy, busy between FSR and a visit day I was coordinating. So I was really excited when that visit day was done and I was able to enjoy the weekend.
 |
| A little snapchat sharing my excitement for the day being a success! (and over!!) |
As soon as I got home from work on the day of my visit day, I headed to Cincy to watch Molly run in the Cincinnati Beer Run/Glo Run/Newport Octoberfest Run. The website talked about the run taking place during a festival, so John and I were excited to go along to cheer her on, but it wasn't much of a festival. Although, there was German music, some yodeling, brats, sauerkraut and beer. So I guess it was a German festival. Just a very small one.
This was Molly's first 5k other than running in the Dogwood 5k's with me, so I was really proud of her for registering and running it. :)
 |
| Pre running. |
 |
| Molly and John with Cincy in the background. |
 |
| John and I sat on the bridge and waited for her to run by. There she goes. |
 |
| Molly's in that picture crossing the finish line. |
 |
| All participants got a beer mug. |
 |
| This pose was for our mom. |
After she and John finished their beers, we headed to La Rosa's for pizza. It was my first time eating there and I really liked it. But I also just really love pizza.
Saturday we went to campus to tailgate for the Cincinnati game. Molly and I watched the game from Tineygate (get it, like Hineygate (RIP), but at The Little Bar??). Anywho.... Luckily the Bucks pulled off a big win over the Bearcats.
 |
| Me, Molly's friend Brian, and Molly at Tineygate. |
Sunday a group of my college friends came to down and we had a small shower for our friend Katie who is expecting her first baby at the end of October. A few of the girls that have younger babies brought them along.
 |
| Stacy and Sydney, Sarah, Me, Katie, Ashley, Sarah, Monica and Mitchell, and Abra |
Sunday night I went to the grocery store and saw this 'locally grown pumpkins' sign and the pumpkins were from Bainbridge, which is where a lot of my family is from! So that was a nice little surprise and made me smile. :)
Last week Molly and I raced to Westfall to watch Payton and Avery play basketball and got there in time to see them serve 3 times before they lost and the game was over. Womp. Womp.
 |
| bump, set, spike. |
I have first birthday parties and weddings to add to this mix, but there are enough pictures to make it into another post, so I'll just leave you with a picture of my baby.
 |
| I'm Bowie and I'm cute. |
Sounds like you have been busy! I didn't hear about that race, but it looks like a lot of fun... plus a beer mug at the end?! Love that! And Bowie is so cute!
ReplyDelete