So Friday night about an hour after I landed from my trip to Chicago, I headed out with the girls to celebrate Amber's last weekend in Columbus. I will likely never see her again since Lima is such a long 1.5 hour drive. (sarcasm)
We went downtown and after she was done celebrating all things Justin Bieber (he was in town that night and she and Alicia went to the concert) we all headed out to Park Street. It was a girls only night and so much fun. I love hanging out with this group of girls, they're just so dang fun to be around. I'm always laughing and having a great time.
So as we venture into a place that has tons of people and a dance floor. Well it's packed. Packed in a "my-dad-would-shut-this-place-down-cause-it's-a-fire-hazard" way. And for good reason. Justin Bieber's DJ is spinning (right term?) there. So I snap a picture. I guess he knows someone famous, so he's cool in my book. But then security starts shining flashlights in peoples cameras because Justin IS THERE TOO!!!
We did see him but we were two layers of security guards away from him and as much as Amber and I tried to get the guard to let us back, it did not happen. And we left before the whole 'spitcident' happened, too.
![]() |
| so sneaky. i got a pic! |
Then we ran into Greg Oden, who tells us he's a Justin Bieber fan. Greg Oden is a Beliber! :) I got my picture with him back in 2007, too. This time you can really tell how tall he is!!
| He looks old enough to be Lebron James' dad. |
| Alicia had on heels, so he doesn't look as tall. |
| We also snuck a picture with the Bieber Bus. |
And for old times sake:
![]() |
| circa March 2007 |


No comments:
Post a Comment