Thursday, July 4, 2013

America, America

This isn't the outfit I'm wearing today, but I did wear it last week. I guess I was feeling patriotic.


Today I'm in my bikini. Hanging out on the coast of this great country. Don't worry, I have a patriotic swimsuit for this great day. I love a festive outfit. I'll have one on at our annual beach cookout tonight too. :)

And because Molly and I always sing this song while watching fireworks, from the sandy beach, here is my favorite patriotic song.


O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!


Happy Birthday America! I'm not going to try to prove to be your biggest fan, but I do love you. And am very thankful and blessed to have been born and live in a country with the freedoms you give.

God Bless America! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment