Last weekend, college friends Stacy and Andrew got married. Stacy was one of my first friends at Ohio State (other than my three roomamtes). We seriously had the exact same schedule our first quarter at Ohio State - even recitations and labs.
Then we had the majority of our classes together the second quarter too and I always sat with her during the dreadful Econ 200 class and we would pass notes and not pay close enough attention to the lecture. Probably why I did horrible in that class.
That winter she was also responsible for me learning how to break, groom and show a heifer. We had so many fun adventures at the OSU barns. And I will never forget 5 of us girls crammed into her truck singing "Daddy's Hands" at the top of our lungs as we were driving down 315. We were so crowded because we all had on 3,948 layers of clothes because it was the middle of February and freezing! And we smelled like cows.
 |
| I'm in the bibs with the sweatshirt that says Piketon. Stacy is to my left in the all black. |
And Andrew lived right down the hall from me and his room of guys and my room of girls were always friends.
She and Andrew had the prettiest wedding. Probably one of the prettiest ceremonies I have ever been too. And I have been to A LOT of weddings! It was at her parents farm and it was about as picture perfect as you could get!
 |
| The view! |
 |
| Sarah and I waiting for the wedding to start. |
 |
| Stacy and her dad coming walking down the aisle. |
 |
| Stacy and Andrew saying their vows. Those clouds don't even look real, but they are! |
 |
| Walking away as husband and wife! |
 |
| The flowers were so country and cute! |
 |
| Stacy's bouquet! |
 |
| Everyone got these little mason jars with cute paper straws and had lemonade or water to drink during the ceremony. It was hot outside. |
 |
| Being introduced at the reception. |
 |
| A really dark picture of Sarah, Abra and Me. :( |
 |
| A really bad picture of me - but one of me holding baby Katherine. She's 3 weeks old! |
 |
| 3/4 of my college roomies - Cassie Jo, Me and Abra. (CJ had a baby 3 weeks ago!) |
 |
| Cassie Jo & Emily |
 |
| Katie, Cassie Jo, Emily and Abra. |
 |
| Stacy's boss wanted in on the photo too! |
Congratulations Stacy and Andrew!
No comments:
Post a Comment